#37, Ground Floor, Minerva Complex,
S.D. Road, Secunderabad , Telangana State – 500003.
#20, Ground floor, Unity House
(Bombay Juice Building),
Opp. Taj Mahal Hotel, Jagish Market
(Mobile market), Abids,
Hyderabad, Telangana State – 500001.
Force full removal of lamination/plastic sheet from certificates, documents, blueprint, bonds is called de lamination or lamination removal. Its quite a dangerous/risk process to do because the plastic material melts and bonds with the paper in it.
But some time we need to get the lamination removed for official purposes like attestation, stamping or proof submission for which we need to remove the lamination. The removal of lamination should be done only in professional supervision and with caution. The lamination can be removed safely in number of ways like via chemical and mechanical Process depending on many factors like
- The age of the document,
- How the lamination was done,
- The present condition of the lamination
- Was the paper damaged before lamination
- The quality of laminated material (thickness or micron)
- The thickness of the paper
A force full removal of laminated documented can lead to
- Permanent document damage
- Wear and tear of the residual paper
- De fibbing the contained paper
- Loss of the “stamp” ink on the paper
- Damage to “seal” ink on the paper
- The colour of the ink fades
All this effects will make the document left useless and un readable. Luckily we have the solution for the past 25 years we have developed a patented solution that has proven itself time after time with all our happy customers. We would be happy to consult you and solve your problem.